Coldwater offers a variety of UHMW Polyethylene products and materials to meet your specific drainage or formation requirements.
UHMW Materials Available (in order of wear resistance):
- CW 1000 – A virgin UHMW of the highest molecular weight commercially available. An economical alternative, and often the best place to start.
- CW 2000 – CW 1000 with molybdenum disulfide and cross-linking for better wear and impact properties.
- CW 5000 – Our standard SiO2 filled material for abrasive applications. Proven to extend life and non-abrasive to wires or felts.
- CW 6000 – A specialty grade with higher filler content for severe applications of abrasion or temperature.
- CW 6500 – A special blend of fillers for the toughest applications.
- CW 7000 – State of the art technology with clay and ceramic fillers to bridge the gap between plastics and ceramics.
- CW 8000 – For high speed applications 2500 – 4500 fpm (750 – 1400 m/min).
|Former Applications –
Foils, Lo Vacs, Hi Vacs
|Press Applications –
Uhle Strips and Covers
|UHMW Materials||Color||Fine Paper Wet App’s||Fine Paper Dry App’s||Brown Paper Wet App’s||Brown Paper Dry App’s||Fine Paper Wet App’s||Fine Paper Dry App’s||Brown Paper Wet App’s||Brown Paper Dry App’s|
|CW 8000||— Recommended case by case —|
- Former Wet Applications – Forming board and gravity section foil blades
- Former Dry Applications – Low vacuum foils and high vacuum covers
- Press Wet Applications – Pick-up felts and lubricated uhle boxes
- Press Dry Applications – All felts other than pick-up, non lubricated uhle boxes
Download our brochure: