T-Bars in Stainless Steel or FRP

Coldwater offers FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) and Stainless Steel T-Bars for mounting drainage elements on your paper machine.

FRP T-Bars are a cost-effective way to replace damaged or worn T-bars, and are commonly used on most new equipment. Stainless steel is the premium solution and the most durable.

We maintain an inventory of T-bars in the United States and in Sweden in 7 meter and 10 meter lengths.

T-Bars can be provided drilled or undrilled.

T Bar profiles

Download our brochure:

Letter size / A4 size