PV-2000 is a high temperature phenolic resin with woven organic reinforcement and graphite designed for vacuum felt rolls and pocket ventilation rolls. PV-2000 can be used as the seal along the length of the roll between the inner box and the shell or as a deckle to divide up different chambers or seal the ends.
Key features and benefits include:
- Able to operate continuously above 250°F/121°C (Maximum 285°F/140°C)
- Dimensionally stable at operating temperature
- Low coefficient of friction
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion, similar to steel
- Teflon rings / deckles also available